My colleague, mentor and friend shared the idea of a blogging alliance recently, showing me this post about how her alliance began in 2010. I guess what she was politely saying was that it’s time for my humble blog to spread its wings a little.
I did the readings and came up with some questions for if, how and why an alliance should be formed.
- How can participants improve their blogs by doing this?
- What will draw us together?
- How will our readers benefit?
I don’t have all the answers, only a few thoughts.
How could the Alliance work and what would we be doing?
- Comment on each other’s blogs – this will stimulate great conversations – not only between the group, but it will extend the thoughts and ideas for readers.
- Link to one another to enhance the content of our posts.
- Tweet about posts – to spread the word.
- Have guests posts – a way to grow profile with each other’s readers.
- Develop greater networks – expand and deepen one another’s networks through introductions when appropriate.
If you are interested in forming this blogging alliance with me, please complete this short form.